Monday, January 11, 2010

An update and a double date!!

So first, my mouse update.
We caught three so far. The first of which was on a sticky trap, one that had been around for months. It was under the kitchen sink and I decided to move it to the space between the fridge and cupboards. Apparently, it REALLY wanted off that sticky trap because it wound up in the middle of the kitchen floor. Guess who found it....Cara. She came running down the hall screaming, "MOOOOUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!" and crying. Poor baby. Daddy got it and threw it outside and then found another in the electronic trap. Out he went too. The next morning, another in the electronic trap. So that's that. We are slowly eradicating the mice.

On Saturday night, we went out on a double date. I had two Sangrias at dinner. Those were sooooo yummy. I was feeling pretty good after those. Laughing a lot and having a great time with our new friends. Alcohol tends to help my shyness. :) Unfortunately the movie selection was a buzzkill and actually made me a little motion sick in the beginning. We went to an old theatre and found that the movie was in the "screening room." It was about the size of my living room. People were packed in like sardines. It was a bit uncomfortable to say the least. If at 5'2" I was cramped, that's saying something! Anyways, it was "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." It was very odd. The acting was good but the story line was all over the place and I never really did "get it." All in all, it was a really good night. Sloooooowly making friends here. It has taken me long enough huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment