I have fallen off the blogging wagon again....oops.
Not a lot is new. We have more sickness going on. That, in and of itself, is soooo time-consuming.
We joined the Y two weeks ago so I have been working my little butt off trying to get in shape for the "Race for the Cure" on April 10th. I am really proud of myself for signing up. One of my friends asked me if I would like to do it with her and of course I said I would. My mom had breast cancer at 40 so this is definitely a cause I believe in. That could easily be me one day. The fundraising goal is set at $125 but I upped mine to $200 and have achieved 50% of that so far. The team goal was $1000 and that has been exceeded already so it's a win-win kind of thing. I am really happy to be doing this.
Just took a break from cleaning and laundry to have some coffee and a muffin from The Fresh Market....their muffins are to die for!! Mmmm......
Back to work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment