.....of mice.
Yes, the mice have me SO upset that I am greatly looking forward to their death(s). Our house sat empty from May until Oct when we moved in. We have tried regualr traps and only caught one tiny mouse two months ago. I saw one again last night and I find their nasty droppings in the kitchen and living room. They make sounds at night that keep me up. We even have the plug in things that send out some sort of signal to repel them. Nothing works. So I have two electronic traps now and two little circular traps and lots of sticky traps plus the plug in things. I want them to go away and never come back...since that hasn't happened, well I just want them to die. I have kids and cannot afford to have their germs in my house!! So yes, I am going to be a horrible person and wish for their swift deaths tonight. The sooner they die the sooner I can get a full nights' sleep. Guess I am evil. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment