Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

I am indeed aware that I am a sucky blogger. :) The sickies have just about left us but this momma has an awful ear infection. I am on the Lortabs right now, half a Lortab to be precise. So, a quick update-
Halloween was short, but fun. It was VERY rainy!!
School stuff has been great, parties galore and our first trip to the skating rink and play place.
Finally, like I said, my ear HURTS like a mofo but onward I go....cleaning, doing laundry and throwing a Stouffer's lasagna into the oven for dinner.
Can you believe it is NOVEMBER???! Where did this year go?? Time to shop for Christmas. Already. My mom goes to Nashville with her girlfriends every year to shop and this year I think I am going too, so that should be fun. That is, if this ear ever gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment