We went and had a fairly decent weekend at ATC Fri-Sun. It wasn't the best ever. Mainly because whoever planned it made a few mistakes along the way and because we are moving from one location to the next we really didn't "belong" anywhere; I just didn't feel like I fit in like I have before. Also, I am the "boss's wife" now and apparently that gives people the right to make up their minds about you before they even meet you. Sad about that but I WILL do my best to change it. Also, I fail to see the point in having a conference in VA Beach so far from the actual beach that no one has the time to go see it!! Anyways.....
We got back to my mom's around 5pm yesterday only to learn that our youngest had spiked a fever about half an hour prior to our arrival. Hmm.... She was going fast by the time we got there. So I did what any paranoid mom does and I sent the older two home with Daddy and I took my baby straight to the germ-riddled ER because I KNEW she was sick enough to rationalize that risk. Flu positive. YAY. And when I say sick, this baby is SICK. I feel so awful for her. The second-oldest spiked a fever today when I was, again, at the ER with the youngest because her cough and wheeze was so bad it made her throw up. :( But I digress..... two out of three sick kids. And in the meantime before I even got home yesterday I started getting sick with the "P&P" flu (just think about it). The man swears he is feeling sick too but he is going on about life as normal so I highly doubt he is doing much more than commisserating. :)
So that's my story. Be back when the fevers, coughing, snotting and P&P-ing have come to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment