Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EEEEEEK!!

Okay, so first of all, the sickness has *almost* left us......it has been over two weeks. Yup. There is still a lot of coughing going on but I hope we are all on the mend finally.

Now on to my post.........

It is 1241am. I am sitting on my couch waiting for my dear husband to get done with his WoW nonsense and come upstairs so that I can clean the kitchen. Wanna know why? Well, it's because there is a mouse under the stove. We were warned by the homeowners that this happens in the fall as it gets colder and also because there is a farm behind us. I have always been afraid of mice. My dad's house in PA had mice and my grandma's house in VA had them too! She'd warn me not to get up at night after I was in bed because the mice would be out!!! I cannot tell you how many nights I waited to pee until the sun came up because I was so terrified!! In our last two houses there were also mouse incidents. This is not something I am not used to by any means, but I am still just as scared of them as I was when I was little. *Sigh* They aren't scared of anything, let me tell you!! And they don't give a damn about the sticky traps either. I despise the creatures and I am not ashamed to tell you I imagine any and all ways to get rid of them. So this one has been here a few weeks, mostly under the oven. It peeps its nose out of the drawer under there at me. I saw it run across the floor in the kitchen once too. I WANT IT TO GOOOOOO AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

So here I sit......waiting on that mean old man to come up here with me just in case it should taunt me any more. Did I mention that I hate mice?

2 comments:

  1. gross!!!

    "WOW Nonsense" <==== lol...so glad it's not my hubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO you're hilarious chickie!!! they are probably more scared of you then u are of them. lol

    ReplyDelete